On Donnerstag, 20. August 2009, Temlakos wrote:
> That would definitely work for me.
>
> Now I always attach my patches; I don't include any of my patches
> in-line. Does your e-mail client render all attachments as in-line text?
> (I believe AOL had that problem a few years ago and maybe still does.)
>
> Memo to Markus: If you'd rather I didn't send patches to the list, let
> me know. Happily, I'm finished sending patches for awhile; my
> development project is now complete.

That settles this issue for now, I guess. I think we rarely had that many
patches being sent around. Fabian has already started looking at your changes
and we will integrate them over the next weeks (let's see how much time I find
at Wikimania for doing development ...).

Markus

Markus Krötzsch  <mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org>
* Personal page: http://korrekt.org
* Semantic MediaWiki: http://semantic-mediawiki.org