Hi Markus

Great news.

I was about to upgrade to 1.15 over the weekend but I ran into an error
about 'SMW_RAP_STORE' not being defined (the actual name could be slightly
different... basically, it did not recognize that I was using the RAP triple
store). I put the upgrade on hold until 1.15.1 comes out.

I can't try with SVN from where I am but maybe you could check out if the
global name for alternate stores are missing in 1.15.1 as well ?

Regards

- Laurent

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Markus Krötzsch <
mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org> wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> we are about to finish the work on SMW 1.5.1 which mainly fixes various SMW
> 1.5.0 bugs, improves code style and structure, and adds some further
> extension
> points. The release is planned for tomorrow evening.
>
> In order to ensure that the released version is what we have tested, I ask
> you
> to not commit any further feature changes/extensions until after the
> release.
> On the other hand, you are invited to test the current SVN code.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Markus
>
> --
> Markus Krötzsch  <mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org>