On Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010, Laurent Alquier wrote:
> Sorry ... I got mixed up with version numbers with MW (which I am upgrading
> as well).
>
> What I meant to say is that upgrading to 1.5 gave me error messages about
> undefined gobal definition of the RAP triple store.
>
> I am hoping 1.5.1 will not have that error.

SMW used to have constants for referring to stores in an earlier version, but
more recently it simply uses the name of the store specified as a string. So
if you want to use the RAP store, you need to set

$smwgDefaultStore = 'SMWRAPStore2';

in your LocalSettings.php. A PHP constant like the one you mention should not
occur in SMW (if it does, then this is a problem we need to look at).

-- Markus

P.S. As usual, I note here that the RAP triple store is no longer actively
maintained. Users who would like to use a triple store back-end might want to
have a look at Halo's triple store connector for Jena, or consider adapting
the SMW-RAP code to use ARQ instead (this should not be too hard).

--
Markus Krötzsch  <mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org>
* Personal page: http://korrekt.org