===on your first issue: ===

It's pretty hard to delete the text related to your semantic property. The
property  of the page may be from different kinds of sources.
Suppose we have a property testprop on a page testpage. Where did it come
from?

1) maybe someone just have put the [[testprop::value]] on a testpage. Pretty
easy
2) maybe someone called the template
{{mytemplate
|param1=value
}}

and mytemplate looks like that:

[[testprop::{{{param1}}}]]

3) it's also possible that there were more complex logic in a template using
{{#if: }}, {{#ifeq: }} and so one.

It seems hard to fix the text that is according to property.

===On your second issue: ===

I'm not sure but it seems that the easiest way to add an annotation to the
page is to pretend that you are human and modify the text of the wiki page.

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Mauricio Etchevest <maurici...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I´m working on my new extension for SMW and using SMWWriter.
>
> I need to do two issues:
>
> The first is to delete an annotation with his value´s text, but the problem
> is that SMWWriter leave the text of the value and delete the property name.
> There´s a way to delete the text too ?
>
> The other thing is to add a new annotation, the problem here is that
> SMWWriter add a #set call somewhere in the article with the new annotation
> and I need to add like [[property::value]]
>
> I read Help:SMWWriter and tells that don´t work like I want.. but can
> anyone tell me some guideline if I decide to change SMWWriter ?
>

> Thanks!

Yury V. Katkov
WikiVote! llc