Hi everybody,

we have here a paying customer who wants to  use this extension:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Project_Management

Unfortunately the extension is not compatible with latest SMW releases. We
therefore seek for a volunteer who is making the extension compatible with
SMW 1.6.x. The customer if paying for it.

Please send to me an informal proposal about the budget you need to upgrade
this extension, to update the technical documentation on mediawiki.org, and
to publish the code on mediawiki/google-code.

Thank you :-)
Daniel

--

Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Daniel Hansch
Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA)

Latest News:
New ontoprise Product Releases: OntoBroker 6.1 and OntoStudio 3.1 - Again
Confirming the Performance Leadership
http://www.ontoprise.de/en/news-events/

- - - Please note our new address! - - -

ontoprise GmbH
An der RaumFabrik 33a
76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Web: http://www.ontoprise.com/

Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Germany, HRB 109540 | Managing Directors: Prof.
Dr. Jürgen Angele, Hans-Peter Schnurr
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.