In the SMWARC2Store class, that I created (more or less copying the
JosekiStore class in SparqlExtension), I nowadays get a crash in one of
the methods, which is calling the getExportData() method on an
SMWWikiPageValue object, but that method does not exist anymore in the
SMWWikiPageValue class.

Is there any alternative for grabbing that data, for a given WikiPage/Title?

Attached the relevant function, in SMWARC2Store below, with the relevant
line ("$exp = $dv->getExportData();") somewhere in the middle:

/**
  * Having a title of a page, what is the URI described by that page?
  * The result still requires expandURI()
  * @param string $title
  * @return string $uri
  */
protected function getURI( $title ) {
     $uri = "";
     if ( $title instanceof Title ) {
         $dv = SMWDataValueFactory::newTypeIDValue( '_wpg' );
         $dv->setTitle( $title );
         $exp = $dv->getExportData();
         $uri = $exp->getSubject()->getUri();
     } else {
         // There could be other types as well that we do NOT handle here
     }
     return $uri; // still requires expandURI()
}

// Samuel

--
Samuel Lampa