Bravo Jeroen! Nice developer documentation for SMW (and MW to be sincere)
is my greatest dream, thank you for your effort! We have soooo many PHP
developers here in Russia, but the quality of the documentation is the
highest priority for all programmers I have contacted with.

Thanks again!

Sincerely yours,

Yury V. Katkov
WikiVote! llc