Hey all,

I created a small guide on how to create result printers for SMW,
explaining which steps you have to take, as well as what you should not do
(and is currently done in a lot of printers). It's my hope that this will
help people in writing result printers, as well as stop the copying of old
and bad code into new printers. If you are writing a new printers or
extending an existing one, and something in these docs is not clear, please
let me know, so I can add or clarify it :)

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Writing_result_printers

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw