Von: Marcelo Chiaradía [mailto:chiaradiamarc...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. März 2013 00:25
An: semediawiki-devel
Betreff: [SMW-devel] [SF] restringing pages on fields

Hello everybody,

I have the following situation:

I have defined a new namespace, and I have a property of type "page", which
allows the pages from my new namespace as values. This way I allow only a
few pages from the namespace.

my property code is somthing like this:

I have a SF to populate a template with a field that points to that
property.

The thing is, the field shows a dropdown list from populated form my
property allowed values, and it shows the complete pagename, I mean
"namespace:pagename".

I want it to show only the pagename, without the namespace part.

Is there some way to achieve this feature?

This is the code of my porperty:

This is a property of type [[Has type::Page]].

Allowed values:
* [[Allows value::newNamespace:myPage]]

This is the code of my template:

<pre>