Hi Marcelo,

The simplest solution would be to change the line in the template from:

[[MyProperty::{{{pageData}}}]]

...to:

[[MyProperty::newNamespace:{{{pageData}}}]]

...and then, within the {{{field}}} tag in the form definition, add
something like "|values=pageA, pageB, pageC".

Basically, the form/template field would no longer correspond directly to
the property.

At that point, you could remove the "Allows value" calls from the property
- you can keep them, but they'd probably no longer be necessary.

-Yaron