Hi,

There is a Request for proposals / Statement of work for vendors
interested in being involved in the development of this project:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Wikitech_contributors

Semantic MediaWiki plays an important role in this proposal. Your
expertise is welcome.

We are still discussing the proposal in the community, but in any case
we need a better idea of the resources and budget needed. If you have
any questions please contact me.

By the way, the proposal might be interesting for other wikis with a
community of contributors. Your feedback in the wiki page e.g. based on
your own projects or your needs is welcome as well.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation