Hi, everyone:
        Right now, I am working on Semantic MediaWiki and mongodb.
        There is a event database in my mongodb, and I want to query it can
display it on the page as a calendar.
        the Extension:External Data can use #get_db_data function (
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:External_Data#Usage ) to query data
from database
        And the Calendar format (
http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Calendar_format ) support query the
meta-data from wiki page's Category, and create a calendar.

        The problem is, I don't want to create pages for this dataset, as a
result, there is no category meta-data for this dataset. I want to query
data directly from database and create a calendar, is it possible? How can
I do that?

Thanks
Best,
John