Yes, ElasticSearch supports facets
http://www.elasticsearch.org/guide/reference/api/search/facets/ and, being
built on Lucene (like Solr), it's a very good full-text search engine with
considerable language facilities.

It's very easy to work with and I'm happy that WMF has selected it (if only
it were a triple store, though there is https://github.com/lobid/lodmill it's
too much for most installs. But IMO there would still be huge advantages for
SMW to take advantage of ES along with Javascript/API development).

David