Hi Andru,

Since you mentioned Semantic Forms - I have no plans to move over, or copy,
SF or any of my other extensions to GitHub, unless it first happens for SMW
and/or other extensions and there's a widespread consensus that it's the
right thing to do. I'm what you might call a "late adopter" as far as
infrastructure stuff. :)

-Yaron