Hi Everyone,

I was very happy to see the exchange back in October regarding RDFIO, as
better integration between SMW and the rest of the semantic web will be
useful in many situations. Samuel, have you been able to achieve
everything you wanted  (in particular, the template-based addition of
facts to wiki pages)? Have you thought about submitting the project as a GSoC
idea? If it would be
helpful, I could assist you in mentoring a student, or
supply biodiversity use cases and data that might overlap with your data
in interesting ways. (If anyone else would like to co-mentor with Samuel,
please feel free to volunteer - I would just love to see this happen!)

All the best,
Joel.

1.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=5267E3E7.6080402%40gmail.com&forum_name=semediawiki-devel