Perfect I will give it a try

-----Original Message-----
From: James HK [mailto:jamesin.hongkon...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 7:04 AM
To: Legault, Phillip [ITSUS]
Cc: Semantic MediaWiki users; Semantic MediaWiki developers
Subject: Re: [SMW-devel] Semantic MediaWiki 2.0 RC3

Hi,

> I want to test the new version against my 4 store and I’m not sure how
> my

I'd suggest you start without any other extension to ease potential frictions
during the RC phase (as 2.0 has not yet official packaged).

Your composer.json in the MW-root directory should look like:

{
    "require": {
        "mediawiki/semantic-media-wiki": "@dev"
    },
        "minimum-stability" : "dev"
}

In regards to 4store, please see the notes at [0]. Currently, Travis-CI (due to
[1]) is unable to run our tests against 4store but when running tests locally
4store showed the same expected behaviour as Fuseki or Virtuoso. Optional
information can be found [2, 3].

> I’m hoping that the new version will work better with sub-objects.

Yes, subobjects are supported.

[0]
https://github.com/SemanticMediaWiki/SemanticMediaWiki/tree/master/includes/src/SPARQLStore#4store-integration

[1] https://github.com/garlik/4store/issues/110