Hi Ryan!

I you want a fully-fledged faceted search with full-text search
features, like the one you see in Amazon, and that can replace
MediaWiki search, then the answer is no. There is no such tool for
SMW.

Your options:
1) Semantic Drilldown. Faceted search without fulltext search support.
 + Very nice setup interface and very flexible extension.
 - Incomprehensible appearance by default: you will have to write your
own CSS to make it clear.
 - can be slow on the big amount of properties
2) Filtered result format. Good for visualizing the queries (<1K-2K
pages I guess). Nice setup of facets, allow search by property values.
Don't include fulltextsearch by pages.

-----
Yury Katkov