Hi Ryan,

I have a not-flawlessly-working version in SMW 1.9 of the former
SMWPlus-fulltext working on solr.

Former had two parallel approaches: Every new page pushed itself to the
solr, and there was a dataimporthandler-config to rebuild the index.

I dropped the push functionality and adopted the dataimporthandler to the
new smwstore. Via cronjob, the dataimporthandler is running every minute in
incremental mode - no performance issues here. As it won't delete removed
pages, I run a full import regularly, deleting the old index. Thus, the
index works fine, after all. The search page has full faceting for
namespaces, categories and properties.

Still there remain some problems: date formats are not handled well (you
can't select dates as faceting values), some properties don't work properly
for faceting, but I could not get into analysis yet. Probably we have to
adjust the schema.xml or something.

So it works not too bad, but far from perfect (on Ubuntu).

I will try to collect all necessary information and files for you to try
(and modify) it and send it to the group this weekend. Please don’t expect
professional level of code or documentation...

Kind regards

Argi