Hi Valerio,
Sure, the extension includes an abstract class SMWOntology that can be inherited as you wish. What you'll get are methods for storing (page/subobject) property values and also update.php -related processing... And of course, you'll be able to examine the concrete classes when creating your own. That said, I urge you nonetheless to consider identifying any relationships that exist between your own properties and properties established for public discourse -- that's what "smw:subProperty of" and a few other properties are used for.

Good question/thanks - john