Dear all,

I try to use Semantic Image Annotator [1] for the first time. You can see here
[2] what happens: I have the "start annotating" button, but when I click it I
cannot add any annotation. I have a form and template in place, but the problem
seems to before the form call, because the annotation mode does not work. I can
increase and decrase the picture size, but other than that, nothing happens.

Firebug shows an syntax error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at
line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
        ..(window.JSON&&window.JSON.parse){return
window.JSON.parse(data);}if(rvalidchars....

I am using
MediaWiki       1.23.9
PHP     5.3.28 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL   5.5.42-cll