Hi,

I'm hacking my way around these days and I have a newbie question:

If a variable is set in an extension (e.g.
$GLOBALS['$egMapsTest'] = 'http://{s}.tile.osm.org/{z}/{x}/{y}.png';

How can I access this variable in a JavaScript?

The only hint I found so far is
var Test2 = mw.config.get('egMapsTest');

but this doesn't work...

I have the feeling that mw.config.get onyl works for mw variables (wg...), but
how can I access eg-Variables that are set by an extension?

cheers,
Bernhard