repacing the line breaks somehting else.

So I added both
$GLOBALS['wgHooks']['MakeGlobalVariablesScript'][] =
'MapsHooks::onMakeGlobalVariablesScript';
$GLOBALS['wgHooks']['ResourceLoaderGetConfigVars'][] =
'MapsHooks::onResourceLoaderGetConfigVars';

which doesn't seem to break anything.

but still no luck. can anybody point me to a simple and working example?

cheers,
Bernhard

----- Am 2. Jul 2015 um 14:41 schrieb James Montalvo