Seems that commons-pool is required but not included in the lib directory.
Have fixed this and am moving on with testing.

Stephen.

Stephen McConnell wrote:

Earlier today I tested James against a local version of the james CVS using the final cornerstone builds. That worked fine and James built and run without problem. Following that I started to put in place the changes to the james build.xml and validate against the latest state of James HEAD. However, I'm running into some problems. First of all - commons-dbcp is referenced somewhere but not included in the lib directory. I corrected that by dowbnloading the 1.0 release and that problem dissapeared.

However, I left with the following compilation error:

[javac] F:\dev\james-server\src\java\org\apache\james\util\dbcp\JdbcDataSource.java:111: cannot access org.apache.co
mmons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool
[javac] file org\apache\commons\pool\impl\GenericObjectPool.class not found
[javac] connectionPool.setTestOnBorrow(true);
[javac] ^

Any suggestions?

In the meantime I'm be committing updates to the build.xml so we are all in sync.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]