Serge Knystautas wrote:

> I think it would be helpful to create some unit
> tests (sample messages and sample sieve scripts) for 1.  That
> could be a
> separate repository we host.

Yep! I'm driving this through JUnit.

Not sure about the need for a separate repository though. Personally, I
would rather see this as part of the source in the current repository. This
enables the tests to be maintained and distributed in sync. with the source.
Ultimately, I would like to add these, and many other, unit test runs to the
build process. Doing so would validate that a build is logically correct as
well as compilationally correct.

> I thought that mailets could be added as sieve extensions,
> but that may
> or may not be germane to what you're currently working on.

I'm purposely not assuming any kind of deployment scenario at this time.
This should be usable with any kind of James container or Mailet refactoring
that gets done.

That said, integration will probably be at the processor level with a
'processor' Sieve Action Command invoking a James processor - which may be a
Mailet processor.

-- Steve

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Synergy Systems Limited.
It may not represent the views of Synergy Systems Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have received it in error,
please notify the sender by replying with "received in error" as the subject and then
delete it from your mailbox.