Hi Noel,

Where do plans for IMAP getting a permanent store fit in the scheme of plans? I went to the mentioned WIKI site but no real mention.

After Maths exam on Tuesday, I will have a month or so to start testing ;-D

Also, I hope to play with IBM's Cloudscape for another project, does James support it?

TIA

MarkL

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

  Start to add features.

I have two immediate feature changes I want to make, post-merger.  One is a
"hack" related to JavaMail that should dramatically improve footprint and
performance in two key locations in the code.  Basically, I want to convince
JavaMail that the message content should be shared and streamed.  The second
is in-process processor support for the SMTP handler.

Comments/criticisms/concerns?