Mine are simple...

0) Debug the mbox random access file class, update the mbox file handler and
commit them both
1) Sort out user attributes. This is done for file user stores, but the db
stuff needs to be re-worked as I'm not happy with it
2) Get the current mailbox system to support folders
3) Get the IMAP server to work with the new folder support
4) Tie in the current IMAP2 proposal into the main source tree
5) Get my twins to sleep through the night (easy stuff first :))

Other things I'd like to look at are (but probably won't):
a) Logging needs to be consistent so I can track mails across the system
b) JMX support. We still need to be able to authenticate users in JMX using
the James user dbs. Until this is done JMX is a security hazard
c) A scalable mail queue system. Dumping 150k files into one flat folder is
a bad idea on any OS. A folder/file system a la Qmail might be fun

-- Jason