Da: Jason Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: giovedi 23 giugno 2005 11.44
A: 'James Developers List'
Oggetto: RE: IMAP for James: offering help to development

Apologies, Antonio.
I had intended to respond to your previous email but I'm a bit busy at the
moment.
The IMAP dev branch is at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/branches/imap-dev

The main piece of work still to is to map & adapt the current James
repository system onto the IMAP server. I'm doing this at the moment but it
is slow going.

To help on the IMAP stuff you will need a good understanding of how James
hangs together, including how mail repositories work, where users live etc

There is a Google summer of code project to add SEARCH to the IMAP server as
this is a complex but distinct piece of work.

-- Jason