Norman Maurer wrote:
I can do this tonight or tomorrow but I don't know if we should stop the a3 release or do it anyway letting users know it has critical bugs with file based users repository.

My preference is to release the a3 anyway: if we never release we'll always find similar bugs the day we vote for the following release :-(

I agree here too.. its a alpha so we can release it with this bug..
Maybe if we release this people will find other bugs too.

+1. that's why I voted to release it. but with a known bug the release is 'tainted' and some people will refrain from even testing it.

lets have an a4 as soon as this is fixed.

  Bernd