On 5/26/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Serge Knystautas wrote:
> I didn't have anything to do with the user repositories. :)  I think
> James is lacking on a lot of what I consider basic mailbox features...

Can you name a few features you miss? (I just want to be sure I
understood the right features)

Obviously we don't have to support all of these... this is out of the
commercial IMAP server I use:
- Real name
- password
- created date
- encryption
- use external authentication
- mailbox (size) quota
- mailbox (count) quota
- delay new mail if X% full
- send alert if X% full
- send notice if X% full
- aliases
- mail processing rules (I guess like jSieve)
- vacation message
- fetchmail (configured for each user, rather than at server-level)
- pending alerts

There are actually a bunch of other ones since you can control the
webmail interface, but those aren't really relevant given our current
scope.

There are defaults for all of these at the server and domain level, so
for the most part on an individual user you can pick a specific value
or use the default.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501