On 5/26/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sendmail merges aliases, virtualusertable, users entries to fill in a
single map for the matching.

We can't do this because we have mailets.

Sure, I just wanted to bring up the idea.

Maybe a flag (per hostname) to say whether to be rigorous on what
recipients you accept?  So maybe @notices.lokitech.com can receive any
random recipient, but I'm only going to accept @lokitech.com only if
it's in a user table?

I don't know... I always thought this made it easier for spammers to
figure out who to send to, but I guess they don't care about what
would require more programming.  You guys know better whether this
direction has any merit in it.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501