I've noticed we have/are rapidly added/ing many "subprojects" to
James.  The term "subproject" is something of a loaded term at Apache,
so wanted to a) have group discuss how they see these as related and
b) be intentional in the term we're using.

1. How these code bases are related
My 2 cents... these are code bases with separate code bases, separate
(but hopefully similar) build processes, separate (but visually
similar) websites.  For me, the most important issue is that we have
only one committer base across all these.  i.e., we're not going to
add someone exclusively to mime4j or postage.

2. Intentional with terms we're using
Here are some sample terms...

subproject - jakarta terminology
project - xml.apache.org's terminology