On 7/23/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think that clover, code duplication reports, test results, the
dependencies report, the taglist, the changelog, and much other are
useful to me.
Btw I don't care to publish them to our public site because I think they
would be useful only to james committers and much less to james users.

I would not want to draw a line so strong.  If someone wants to look
at some report and make a change, or is running their own branch of
the code and wants the changelog and dependency report, more power to
them.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501