On 8/11/06, Cliff Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Regarding the crypto notification stuff.  I think we've already worked
out all the details with that.  The web site and the email form and
content are all set.  You could send the email any time (which I
linked to a while back at
http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/export/james-email.txt...you could
also create your own email any time by running the XSLT on your own
RDF file).

However...there is one thing that would be good to change, if you
can....the link to the web page in the email should probably (based on
limited discussion on site-dev) point to
http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports.html instead of what it says
now: http://www.apache.org/legal/exports.html.  I'll set the page up
there tonight (it will look just like
http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/export/exports.html), so you can send
it any time.

Thanks for doing so much leg work to see this is done properly!  Just
to double check (since is the first time), I should email:

http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/export/james-email.txt

(with the appropriate headers updated)?  That's it?

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501