On 8/12/06, Serge Knystautas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/11/06, Cliff Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Regarding the crypto notification stuff.  I think we've already worked
> out all the details with that.  The web site and the email form and
> content are all set.  You could send the email any time (which I
> linked to a while back at
> http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/export/james-email.txt...you could
> also create your own email any time by running the XSLT on your own
> RDF file).
>
> However...there is one thing that would be good to change, if you
> can....the link to the web page in the email should probably (based on
> limited discussion on site-dev) point to
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports.html instead of what it says
> now: http://www.apache.org/legal/exports.html.  I'll set the page up
> there tonight (it will look just like
> http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/export/exports.html), so you can send
> it any time.

Thanks for doing so much leg work to see this is done properly!  Just
to double check (since is the first time), I should email:

http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/export/james-email.txt

(with the appropriate headers updated)?  That's it?

yep -- that's it -- that now has the new Notification URL in it
(instead of the old one above), which is
http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/.

Cliff