+1

bye
Norman

Stefano Bagnara schrieb:
We already removed a few genirc James project docs from the server source tree. Now I would like to remove something more and create a "server-site" project to mantain all of the site-related things from the server product.

We could even simply move this to the server subfolder of the site project (maybe this is better as a first try, so we don't increase too much the number of modules needed to build the website)

I would like to move the James menu (Overview, James FAQ, Mailing lists, Wiki) and the Project menu (Bug Database, Source Code, TODO, not sure about Changelog) and Useful RFCs out from the server source tree and only keep pages found in the documentation menu inside each specific james source tree.

This way we can keep james 2.2 and james 2.3 documentations live at the same time in an easy way, then we could move to 2.3+2.4, then 2.4 and 3.0 and so on.

WDYT?

!EXCUBATOR:1,45092f6845111614544438!