On 10/21/06, Norman Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In POP3 people would have to use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as login and no more
> "user".
Thats exactly what i whould like to see as next steps.. The path of the
mailboxes should also switch then to : /var/mail/domain/user
The enabling/disabling should be configurable to allow backwards
compatiblity. Disabled by default

Yeah, no disagreement about the paths, I just don't think it needs to
be tied to a specific naming convention for user log-ins.

I think we should think about adding DSN for the next release which
break the compatiblity..

I think we should be looking at our planning process.

d.