> Slightly more than a month ago I wrote a roadmap, here is an update for
> people that has not time for a day to day oversight.

And I disagreed with you then, and so did others, and I am really getting
tired of decision by message volume.  I don't believe that I am alone in
that sentiment.

Trunk should be JAMES v3.0.  No major concerns at the moment to discuss.
JAMES v2.4 should be incremental changes to the newly released JAMES v2.3.
We can even release concurrently, supporting JAMES v2 and JAMES v3 for as
long as we need the need.

Ironically, to comment on an old claim, most of what I want to work on is
for JAMES v3, but we still need to support our existing user base.

        --- Noel