On 6/7/07, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jukka Zitting ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> By the way, do we have somewhere a good set of test messages I could
> use when testing my Mime4j modifications?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

I attached here the messages I removed (for copyright issues)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-11

I think you should better create some custom message specific to the
area you change: e.g. if you need a big message to check memory usage
and elapsed then you can create a big message. You could also create a
worst case message where the boundary text with a removed char is used
as a fill pattern for the body content.

You create the message, place it in the test folder, run the tests. It
will create "expected" files and fail. The in you manually inspect
created files for correctness and you rename them to be the "official"
test files. The next runs they will be part of the tests.

i plan to create and send emails of various kinds to myself using
various clients for use in functional testing. maybe of these would be
useful for testing common cases.

BTW i don't use m$ so if anyone else so contributions sent from
outlook and outlook express that would be great.

- robert