On 6/12/07, robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
preferable MIME ones (attachments, mails forwarded as MIME attachments) plus
outlook's stupid HTML format.  the content is not important (i've been using
the apache license). the main thing is that they have been contributed to
the ASF so they can be included in the distribution.

Ok, I'll collect some and submit a JIRA ticket with some.

Also there's always spam... that's probably the biggest and easiest to
> come by corpus of email formating variations (pun intended).

the problem with SPAM is that we don't have copyright :-/

Really?  How does spamassassin build their test suite?

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501