Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> On 8/9/07, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Furthermore, I see that this block is allowed to send SieveException.
>> Maybe the setInstance(oldManager) should be called in a finally to make
>> sure we place back the status to the right one (well, maybe after an
>> exception the ConditionManager is ignored, but I think it is anyway
>> better to cleanup).
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/jsieve/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/jsieve/commands/AbstractConditionalCommand.java
>
> already has
>
>     protected Object execute(MailAdapter mail, Block block) throws
> SieveException
>     {
>         // Switch to a new ConditionManager
>         ConditionManager oldManager = ConditionManager.getInstance();
>         ConditionManager.resetInstance();
>
>         try
>         {
>             // Execute the Block
>             Object result = block.execute(mail);
>             return result;
>         }
>         finally
>         {
>             // Always restore the old ConditionManager
>             ConditionManager.setInstance(oldManager);
>         }
>     }
>
> hope that this should cover it
>
> - robert

You are right! Sorry but I was examining an old local checkout of jsieve
and I didn't remember that you already fixed this more than one month
ago (this is the second diff I lost in that time frame... maybe I've had
a black out ;-) ).

The fix you already applied was exactly what I was proposing ;-)

Thank you,
Stefano