Hello
I am part of a team that works on integrating James with webbased mailing solution. So far, we have sucessfully developed integration for smtp and pop3, and now we are going to work on IMAP. I know that current IMAP is not production ready - yet, so we want to work closely with you and make it better (for you) and usefull (for us). If we get permission, therewill be probably 2 persons available for about 2-3 months for that project. But before we get to that I need to know what's current stare of IMAP code, and what areas requies work. Can anyone describe it to me?

thx

--
regards
Bartosz Tomasik