Hi,
Apologies for the Spam,

I just built James from trunk and deployed it on tomcat a few hours ago.
Everything seems to be working fine but there is a problem in POP3 server. When I hit the 'List' command does not return any response and hits an exception in JPAMessageMapper.findMessagesInMailboxWithUID()

<openjpa-2.0.0-r422266:935683 fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: The context has been closed. The stack trace at which the context was closed is available if Runtime=TRACE logging is enabled.

Has anyone faced this recently?

Thanks,
Vanuj.