Hi Vanuj,

could you give us some more informations ?

* Which revision of trunk ?
* Does it happen everytime ?
* Any changes made in persistence.xml or spring-beans.xml ?
* Could enable the TRACE logging in persistence.xml and show us the
full stack trace... :
  <property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=TRACE,
Runtime=TRACE, Tool=TRACE"/>

Thx,
Norman