Hi Tim,

I checked-out, compiled, deployed and tested without any problem.
Your MailDir store is working :) and generates the cur, new, tmp in my user directory.

Last but not least, your code is really well structured and readable.
You really made great job!

Btw, we knew that James architecture was great open to alternative store, and you proved it.

Quick comments:
- I renamed /var/james/Maildirs/%user to ../var/Maildirs/%user (maybe should be file://var/...) to have relative paths to james deployment (more coherent with other stores) - I configured with JDBCDomainList and defined e...@localhost.net user. The created dir is "/var/Maildirs/eric/...". We may have user clash if let's say e...@otherdomain.net is defined.

Tks,

Eric