On 26/10/2010 13:10, Stefano Bagnara wrote:
(snipped)
If ok with this, there is 3 actions:
- Republish 2.3.2: I tried to build the site, but it fails to download the
needed dependency. I will retry from another internet connection.
ok. Maybe 2.3 needs maven 2 because maven 3 deprecated/removed some
stuff we used in 2.3 (local repository in the stage module and the
legacy repository style).

Also tried to build 2.3.2 with mvn 2.0.11, 2.2.1, but it still refuse to resolve some dependencies (although they exist in mvn repo)
Using ant build give exception.
I may come back to it a bit later (for now, I will concentrate on 3.0 web site).

Tks,

Eric