Hi Israel,

I don't know wmi nor cscript. Is it supported on all windows ?
Do you think it can implement what is described on http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/security-windows.html ?

If you have time to contribute something, we will be happy to integrate in run.bat. To fix it, download james 3M1 (http://james.apache.org/download.cgi#Apache_James_Server), unzip, cd bin, ./run.bat and you will get the exception.
You could then modify the run.bat to make it work.

Tks in advance,

Eric