Hi,

Just use https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa to get an account on JIRA.

Thx.

On 07/07/11 14:00, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
Hi Norman, I don't have apache login just created and voted for this issue.
It will be really helpful if we can get this fixed.

Thanks,
Sai

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Norman Maurer<nor...@apache.org>  wrote:

Hi there,

maybe its also good to VOTE for this:

https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/OPENJPA-763<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-763>

Bye,
Norman

Am 07.07.2011 06:45, schrieb Eric Charles:

  Hi,
This does not seem to be supported via JPA.

You could extend the class, rewrite the accessor to encrypt/decrypt and
update persistence.xml to define your class.

You could also read http://www.jroller.com/**DhavalDalal/entry/database_*
*field_level_encryption_using<http://www.jroller.com/DhavalDalal/entry/database_field_level_encryption_using>
.

Hopes this help.