On 07/30/2011 06:35 AM, Eric Charles wrote:
On 30/07/11 06:25, Eric Charles wrote:
What are the right steps to deploy updated site and reports?

We talked about the reports some time ago and decided to have two
separate sites: the end user site and the site with reports.

The goal was not to have the public site with some reports, even if it's
true that previous mime4j site had such reports.

I think you could copy some definitions from the site-reports profile to
get this reports in the public web site.

For project, server... I invoke 'mvn site', and after I scp the
generated files to people apache org.

I think it should even work when you deploy it using maven 'mvn site-deploy'.