Quick answer:
- Remove from root pom.xml mailbox-lucene and uncomment/add mailbox-jcr.
- Invoke mvn package.

You should get in target folder the tar.gz.
thx.

On 04/08/11 17:27, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
Hi Eric,

We have discussed on the 3 approaches you have recommended and found the 2nd
option JCR looks simple and fast approach for us. I have 3.0Beta2 source
code.

Can you suggest me where I need to modify (The source file name) and which
JAR file gets impacted?

We appreciate your help on this.

Thank you, Sai.