Hi Eric and Team,

I tried this options and got hit again with the same error. After adding the
below dependency to POM.XML of container-spring project, I compiled entire
3.0Beta2 source and took the latest server files jame-server-*.jar files and
deployed in my James/lib folder.
After restarting the server I tried copying from jpa-mailboxmanager to
jcr-mailboxmanager and got the below error in my jConsole.

*********
Problem invoking copy : java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling
return; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException (no security manager:
RMI class loader disabled)
*********

Please advise.

Thanks, Sai.